MOBILE SKILLS CLINICS & CORPORATE MTB SKILLS WEEKEND PACKAGES
Let us come to your area where we bring our Ride Like A Girl ladies specific beginners MTB skills clinics and 3D Bicycle Setup services to you!!
WE CAN IF YOU CAN!!
WE CAN come to your area IF YOU CAN arrange a minimum number of participants to join up.
Our offering includes a Beginner’s Skills Clinic, a Maintenance course and a Bike fit!
We require a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 10.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The organiser gets everything for FREE!!!
(Skills course, Bike fit and Maintenance course worth R2900)
- Do you want to arrange a private weekend skills clinic for your company or friends?
- Do you have a group of friends that would like to improve their riding?
- Are you a school that would like to arrange an MTB weekend skills clinic?
- Are you a group of riders that live somewhere where you don’t have access to these awesome services?
- Would you like us to be part of your event?
Then Organise an awesome weekend of MTB Fun for you and your friends and get your courses FREE!!!
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Our Mobile weekend skills package costs R2900 per person.
- A skills clinic run over two days – Two 3 hour skills sessions
- A state of the art Retul 3D Bicycle Setup and MTB Skills Theory Lesson (1 on 1 for 2 hours)
- A MTB survival skills Maintenance Course – A 3 hour fundamentals maintenance course
These three courses complement each other perfectly and allows the entry-level cyclist to get on the bike and start riding with confidence from the get go!
From how to pedal your bike to changing your tyre. This course will get you setup for success on the trails.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Chat to your friends and colleagues and see if there are enough of you interested in doing a weekend skills course. Make sure at least 6 people can participate.
- Jot down everyone’s names, phone numbers, email addresses with a location and dates you were considering and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “NEW MOBILE SKILLS CLINIC” in caps.
- CALL US FOR MORE INFO @ 071 741 4039 !!BOOM!!
IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER WHEN ORGANISING A LADIES SKILLS CLINIC
- We can go ANYWHERE where there is riding to be done and where there are ladies who want to learn.
- You need to find out where we can safely conduct the skills clinics (if we don’t know the area).
- Is there a safe riding area you frequently visit?
- Is there a field or nature reserve that allows mountain biking nearby?
- Do you own a farm or private venue where we can conduct our skills clinic from?
- Can you arrange a Garage Size room with power to conduct our Bicycle setups from? (We can even use a real garage with a light and power source)
- Are there ablution facilities?
- Can you recommend any safe guest houses or accommodation we can stay at in your area?
WE CAN HELP!!
- We are situated in Johannesburg, Gauteng. We know most of the awesome riding spots around here and could suggest a few locations for our skills clinics if you stay in Gauteng.
- We can assist by researching the area you live in for riding spots.
- We may know someone in your area that can assist with the info you need.
ACTIVITIES TIME TABLE (EXAMPLE)
||Drive down to your area, plan/survey and discuss weekend
||Check riding/skills location. Check Bike fit space
||All Day - skills theory lessons + Bike fits
||Morning Skills Session
||Skills theory lessons + Bike fits
||Morning Skills Session
||Afternoon Maintenance Skills
*please note that we conduct our theory lesson and bike setup simultaneously. This is a great interactive educational experience.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Group organiser (client) must arrange for 6 paying participants (so seven people including you)
- Group organiser (client) must assist in finding a safe location to conduct skills: (rugby field / or riding area / or nearby trail / or private location Etc.)
- Group organiser (client) must assist in finding a location to conduct Bicycle Setups (one garage size location with light and power plug).
- All participants responsible for own bicycles, riding gear and snacks/hydration. No helmet No ride.
- All participants must sign an indemnity before taking part in any activities.